The new PDCT3 digital print to cut machine with camera guided, knife cutting, creasing & routing with up to 3 cutting head system with static, conveyorised & auto sheet feeding options for the complete print finishing solution.
Efficient Cutting Heads
1, 2 or 3 socket style cutting heads for maximum flexibility
Automatic Knife Initialisation
Automatic knife initialisation adjusts the depth of tool quickly and accurately
Automatic Camera Positioning
The automatic camera positioning system registers the cutting head to within 0.2 mm of the supplied artwork.
Motion Control System
CutterServer was developed to enable perfect circles and complex curved shapes.
Safety features are on integral part of the design on the PDCT3.
Modular Customisation Solutions
The modular design of the PDCT3 machine, allows the production of a machine precisely suited to your space or production requirements.
Optional Heavy Duty Router
As well as the popular socket style router head we now have an industrial routing unit of 1.5kw with our HSD air cooled spindle for heavy duty routing work.
The vacuum pump can be housed in a box constructed with sound absorbing materials, sound reduction can be 70%.
Continuous Cutting System
The continuous cutting system, enables materials to be fed and cut automatically using registration marks with either the roll fed or sheet fed conveyor system.
- EOT – Electronic Oscillating Knife for cutting soft and medium density materials, available with 1mm stroke
- UCT – Universal Cutting Tool, used for through cutting materials with thicknesses up to 5 mm at high speed at low cost.
- KCT – Kiss Cut Tool, for cutting vinyl, foil, films, thin paper, cardboard and other thin materials
- Router – The router operates at speeds up to 60.000 RPM, and delivers solid performance on a wide range of rigid and flexible materials. Highly precise engraving capabilities include kiss cutting. Efficient dust extraction helps maintain a clean healthy work environment.
- DRT – Dirven Rotary Tool for cutting textiles
- V-CUT – The V-Cut tool is the perfect tool for producing complex structural designs from foam core or sandwich board materials. The tool can be set for cutting 5 different angles for different cutting requests. The 5 different angles are 0°, 15°, 30°, 45° respectively.
- CTT – The CTT Tool is used for creasing corrugated materials. A selection of creasing tools allows perfect creasing in many substrates
- POT – The Pneumatic Oscillating Tool is an air driven tool operating at high frequency to cut materials. Stroke is adjustable up to 8 mm, and is capable of cutting hard dense materials. Blades are available to permit cutting materials up to 50mm thick.